Denny Lecture: Dr. Frederick L. Brown
MOHAI’s annual Denny Lecture presents outstanding regional historical scholarship. This year, Dr. Frederick L. Brown, discusses the role of animals and animal categories in struggles over power, place, and identity throughout Seattle's history. Frederick L. Brown is the author of The City Is More Than Human: An Animal History of Seattle (University of Washington Press), and an independent historian working a contract basis with the National Park Service.
MOHAI Members receive up to 2 General Public tickets priced at $10 each.
- Membership discount is applied at checkout.
- Members need to sign in! Click on the button in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Need an account? Register here
- To renew your membership or for questions about your log-in, contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-324-1126 ext 194.
- For questions about your ticket purchase or the event itself, contact the Public Programs Department at email@example.com, 206-324-1126 ext 108.