A Guide to Visitors: Flight
MOHAI and A Guide to Visitors, Seattle's longest running storytelling event, join forces to present a night of thoughtfully curated, real-life stories told by the people who lived them. From the inspirational to the eccentric, the narratives shared during this special showcase will illustrate the countless ways our lives have been impacted by aviation.
Want to tell your flight-related story? Send a brief pitch to A Guide to Visitors via email@example.com.
MOHAI Members receive up to 2 General Public tickets priced at $10 each.
- Membership discount is applied at checkout.
- Members need to sign in! Click on the button in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Need an account? Register here
- To renew your membership or for questions about your log-in, contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-324-1126 ext 194.
- For questions about your ticket purchase or the event itself, contact the Public Programs Department at email@example.com, 206-324-1126 ext 108.