From floating pontoon bridges to a cantilever and truss model that boasts a resident giant concrete troll, the bridges of Seattle are destinations in their own right. Hop aboard the historic Virginia V steamship with public historian David Williams (author of Too High and Too Steep) and explore the bridges spanning Lake Union and Lake Washington.
Frosty local beer from Figurehead Brewing Company will be available to attendees over 21.
MOHAI and Virginia V Members receive up to 2 General Public tickets priced at $25 each.
- Membership discount is applied at checkout. Virginia V members will need to enter a Promo Code at checkout.
- Members need to sign in! Click on the button in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Need an account? Register here
- To renew your membership or for questions about your log-in, contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-324-1126 ext 194.
- For questions about your ticket purchase or the event itself, contact the Public Programs Department at email@example.com, 206-324-1126 ext 108.