Spilled Milk | And Eat it Too! Live
Join a live taping of the popular podcast Spilled Milk. Podcast hosts, authors, and comedians Molly Wizenberg (James Beard Award winning blog Orangette and New York Times bestseller Delancey) and Matthew Amster-Burton (Pretty Good Number One and Hungry Monkey) will begin with the topic of Summer Berries and run with it as far as they can go. Enjoy a special opening performance by And Eat it Too! podcast co-hosts Molly Gilbert and Sarah Barthelow.
MOHAI Members receive up to 2 General Public tickets priced at $10 each.
- Membership discount is applied at checkout.
- Members need to sign in! Click on the button in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Need an account? Register here
- To renew your membership or for questions about your log-in, contact the Membership Department at email@example.com, 206-324-1126 ext 194.
- For questions about your ticket purchase or the event itself, contact the Public Programs Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-324-1126 ext 108.